Thursday, December 13, 2012

Friends Who are Like Family

My best friend, Betsy, became a mom and I see her in a whole new light.  She still loves my kids like her own, is Ireland's godmother, and spoils them rotten; but seeing her as a mom is so cool.  Ireland and Sofia are BFFs and Cohan loves "his" babies. 
I have taken a few photography classes, but I learn most from Matt.  He asked if I would take their family Christmas pictures this year.  I love this family! 
 
Then, Uncle Matt came out in his elf costume for Cohan... 
 
How lucky are my kids?!
 
That same night, we came home to these little gifts on the front porch.  Our neighbor, Bob, had dropped them off for the kids.  He knows Cohan's obsession with fire trucks and is a retired fireman himself. 
He always drops little gifts for Cohan... 

No comments:

Post a Comment