Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of Preschool for Cohan

Yesterday was meet the teacher.  Cohan liked meeting Mrs. Oliver.  He had been so excited to meet her and go play with all the toys. He also loved that there was a snow cone truck there when we left.  
It was a preschool treat...
 Last night, I was a wreck.  I slept three and a half hours.  I was just so worried.  I knew HE would do fine, but I was so worried about all the what ifs...  Today, I woke up ready.  I was glad to get all my boo hoo-ing out of the way yesterday. He woke up ready too.  He wouldn't even eat anything at home for breakfast.  He knew they were giving him Cheerios, milk and bananas for breakfast.  He wanted to eat at his preschool.  
His present for Mrs. Oliver
He did awesome.  He waved bye, and was not even a little sad to see us leave.  He did call me back after I walked out of the classroom.  I was a little worried.  He just wanted to tell me to, "drive safe."  

When Scott went to pick him up today (I had meet the teacher night), he cried because he didn't want to leave.  I would say this little man LOVES preschool.  I'm so excited for him!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment